Organic Cocoa Powder
Organic Cocoa Powder,
Cocoa solids are the remaining substances after cocoa butter is extracted from cacao beans.
Raw Cocoa powder benefits:
- Raw organic cocoa powder is a much healthier choice over traditional chocolate
- All Natural Cocoa, Organic & Unsweetened
- Loaded with Vitamins & Minerals including protein, carbohydrates, fiber, iron, zinc, copper, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, and sulfur.
- Contains over 300 Phytochemicals, including cocoa powder flavonoids, having positive effects on the body including high antioxidant activity, antiviral and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Contains the alkaloid Theobromine, which has many positive effects on the Human Body.
As you can see, Organic Cocoa Powder is actually GOOD for you! This means you can get your chocolate fix without the guilt.
Note: Like Processed Chocolate, Cocoa Powder contains small amounts of caffeine.
Packaged in sealed retail foil pouch, always guaranteed fresh or your money back! As shown in our pictures, we also include a really cool, custom made, laminated index card that references your herb. It is yours FREE and a great way to reference your herbs.
The information we share on this website is based on research from books, the internet, research papers, and personal experience with native plants. The information contained in this website should not be considered medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. For diagnosis or treatment consult your physician.
As with any food, allergic reactions can also occur with herbs. If you are pregnant or breast feeding do not use this herb. Speak with a medical professional if you have any concerns or adverse reactions.